AVS Video Editor is an advanced application, designed for professionals and novices.
AVS Video Editor Functions
- Editing Functions: Feature trimming, cutting, splitting and merging. It allows to realize professional media adjustments.
- Formats: Support a large list of formats (standard and high-definition).
- Screen Capture: Record movies from the computer's screen. It is useful to create tutorials or business presentations.
- Effects: Provide 300+ effects (filters, optimizations and transitions).
- Music Effects: Edit tracks, allowing sound removal, voice-over and background music mixing.
- Custom Menu: Provide a huge collection of templates. Optionally, it enables to create original designs.
- Blu-Ray Formats: Enable to edit BD discs, applying effects, adding menus, burning them on discs.
- Web Sharing: Upload files to popular media hosting (Facebook, Flickr, MySpace, etc.).
New in this Version:
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.