Advanced editor and media creator, designed for both professionals and novices.
AVS Video Editor Features:
- Editing Functions: You can easily Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix media files; in addition, it comes with advanced timeline and a story-board for accurate file's editing.
- Media Formats: You can edit almost any format, including AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, H.263/H.264 codecs, and more.
- HD Editing: Besides of the standard formats, users will be able to edit high-definition, including AVI, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS and many others.
- Screen Capture: Users can record movies from the computer's screen, so it can be useful to create guides, training or simply demos.
- Effects: You can select between 300 different transitions and effects, also insert text comments and subtitles; all the process can be done at very high speed.
- Musical Illustrations: You can edit the audio tracks, also combine them with movies, add background music, record and apply voice-over, live music or simply mute unwanted audio tracks.
- Stabilize Media: This feature lets you set shaky and wobbly the recordings in order.
- Custom menus: You can use the provided DVD/Blu-Ray templates, also you can personalize them by adding audio, clips and images.
- Blu-Ray Formats: You can open and edit BDs, apply effects and add menus, and finally save the output files in the required format and burn them on BD Discs.
- Media Capture: You can transfer DVD, web or VHS cameras to local hard drive, encode them directly to MPEG formats and create a home DVD.
- Web Sharing: You can easily upload your files to popular hosting, such as Facebook, Flickr, MySpace directly from AVS Video Editor interface.
New in this Version:
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.