Retail Price $59.00 Now $38.35
This coupon expires on 3/9/2015
Shareware - Price :
$59.00 Now : $38.35
Coupon Code: CUP-TMMN
AVS Video Editor
is an advanced application to realize complex editing jobs. It supports popular video formats, including standard and high-definition.
This application provides a powerful authoring environment to add effects, and it also includes other features, such as capturing image's series from the desktop, composing them into tutorials or business presentations.
In addition, it offers the ability to create DVD / Blu-Ray menus, adding audio tracks, movie's stabilization audio and image.
This software includes an intuitive interface with a logical layout, that enables users with minimal experience to use it. It doesn't require to read tutorials or ask for additional assistance. In addition, professionals may take advantage of its expert tools to realize movie's editing jobs.
AVS Video Editor Functions
- Editing Functions: Feature trimming, cutting, splitting and merging. It allows to realize professional media adjustments.
- Formats: Support a large list of formats (standard and high-definition).
- Screen Capture: Record movies from the computer's screen. It is useful to create tutorials or business presentations.
- Effects: Provide 300+ effects (filters, optimizations and transitions).
- Music Effects: Edit tracks, allowing sound removal, voice-over and background music mixing.
- Custom Menu: Provide a huge collection of templates. Optionally, it enables to create original designs.
- Blu-Ray Formats: Enable to edit BD discs, applying effects, adding menus, burning them on discs.
- Web Sharing: Upload files to popular media hosting (Facebook, Flickr, MySpace, etc.).
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews