This is a professional iPhone converter, which is capable of turn almost any video format into iPhone compatible; besides of the extended iPhone support, also it provides support for iPod and Apple TV.
The supported video formats may include but not limited to FLV, RM, Divx, Xvid, Avi, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, VOB, MOV, QT, VCD, SVCD and more.
Also the conversion speed is really good; it is capable of detect the hardware configuration and decide automatically the best optimized conversion scheme.
Besides of the conversion capabilities, it comes with several options such as optimized conversion profiles, video-editing capabilities, batch operation, pre-defined set of post conversion actions and more.
Aplus Video To iPhone Converter Key Features:
- Convert almost any video format, including standard-definition (SD) and high-definition (HD) to iPhone supported formats.
- The conversion speed is five times faster than the playback speed.
- Provides the ability to extract video segments and convert only the selection.
- Provides pre-defined conversion profiles with optimal values, also the user could create your owns and saves them as user-defined.
- Also it comes with the built-in Bitrate calculator, which allows to produce output video files with a previously specified size.
- Provides the preview video function, which allow users to take a look at the video while it is being adjusted.
- The performance is absolutely optimal. the application detects automatically the hardware installed and decide the optimal conversion procedure which can deliver optimal performance and output quality.
- It comes with the post-conversion-action function, which allow uses to set the desired action after the conversion process is done, including shutdown the computer, hibernate, standby, close the application and more.
- Also it is capable of transfer the converted video automatically to iTunes library.
- The provided user interface is clear, and also it was designed to be friendly even for non-experienced users.
New in this Version
Include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Install and Uninstall