EmFTP Professional is an easy-to-use, high quality FTP/SFTP client. It features SFTP using SSH, Quick Connect Bar, Filter Feature, FTP Fast Transfer using mulitple threads, permission change, and automatic permission settings. It also features Explorer-like look and feel, and robust and responsive operation.
EmFTP can work well with EmEditor, the text editor for Windows. If EmEditor is installed, you can edit a server-side file as if it were a local file. You can easily import settings from other FTP client software including FFFTP, Internet Explorer and WS_FTP. The Synchronize Upload feature can copy exactly the same structure of the local folders to the server.
The Synchronize Upload feature can copy exactly the same structure of the local folders to the server. Certified for Windows Vista.
EmFTP Professional 2.02.2 Main Features :
- You can specify files or folders not to transfer, and files or folders not to delete.
- You can create folders, delete files or folders on the server.
- You can customize the port number.
- You can set passive mode and set keep alive with a command like NOOP.
- You can specify a time zone for each configuration, and display the date modified at local time.
- You can set ASCII mode or binary mode by file types.
- You can specify local and server initial folders.
- You can set to use last used folders, or EmFTP can move folders synchronously. Progress dialog box displays each thread status and errors.
You can define external tools and open selected local or server files with a defined external tool. You can customize an external tool so that if you open a server file with the external tool, EmFTP will download the file to a local temporary directory, and it can automatically upload the modified file when you modify the file.
You can customize toolbars with different buttons, sizes or colors. The EmFTP user interface is similar to EmEditor. EmFTP has the same look and feel as Windows XP.