Max Internet Optimizer improves the performance of the Internet connection; it allows control several Internet settings (hidden on Windows) that boost the browsing and downloading functions.
These parameters optimally configured will improve the overall data-transfer up-to 500%, making run faster all applications that use the Internet, including E-mail, browsing, downloading, FTP transfers and even remote desktop control via the Internet.
Max Internet Optimizer Key Features:
- It allows set the Web page processing priority, which improves the browsing speed.
- Enable the flow of control information, which improve the overall data-transmission.
- Set Selective Acknowledgement.
- It allows set the retransmission of lost data, before the time-out connection.
- Resolve the issue caused by unnecessary storage of error pages or partially downloaded objects.
Max Internet Optimizer is very easy to install and use, support most of the Windows Operating System versions and also is full compatible with the most popular modems and connection types, including high-speed LAN (Internet via internal LAN), ISDN, CABLE, DSL, T1 and more.
The interface looks clear and direct and doesn't require any technical knowledge to install and operate it.
New in this Version:
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.