SIW is an advanced system information specially designed for Windows operating system; it is capable of analyze the computer in deep and gathers detailed information about system hardware, software properties and settings and report it in a comprehensible way.
In addition, SIW can create different reports and even support to export them to CSV, HTML, TXT and XML, also it supports batch running to maintain computer inventory, including software and hardware, asset inventory, software license management, security audit, server configuration management and many other uses.
SIW is a standalone utility, which doesn't require installation; it makes it absolutely a portable application, which can run from a USB removable flash drive device, from a network drive or even from a domain login script.
SIW - Technician Version Report Categories:
- Software Information: It can report in detail the Operating System, Software Licenses (including Product Keys, Serial Numbers and CD Key), Installed Software and Hot-fixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Passwords Recovery and more.
- Hardware Information: Motherboard Type, CPU installed, Sensor's health, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, Statistics, Broadband Speed Test
- Miscellaneous Tools: It comes with the Eureka! Software, which can reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks, monitor test, shutdown and restart computers.
- Real-Time monitors: It provides a complete system monitoring module, which can show CPU consumption, memory, page file usage and network traffic.
New in this Version:
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 4MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.