This is an excellent tool for WiFi, this tool can turn a simple Ad-Hoc network into a Multi-hop Ad-Hoc network. The Multi-hop Ad-Hoc network offer a higher level of flexibility than the usual infrastructure mode so in Infrastructure Mode all the computers have to be in the range of the Access Point, while in Multi-hop Ad-Hoc networks they have to be within one another's range, possibly forming chains longer than one hop.
This product offers a Mesh Network layer for WiFi Ad-Hoc (IBSS) networks, it makes the network infrastructure easier to maintain by the non-technical users, it's good idea to avoid unnecessary support costs.
Also it uses IBSS Mode and adds mesh functionality directly to computers, and does not use Access Points at all. It's implemented as a network driver for Windows systems and is completely transparent.
Daihinia Main Features :
- Professional and low cost solution for home and small office networks.
- This is specially recommended for any user with a laptop, so Daihinia's driver only enables for networks that are prefixed 'Daihinia' in their names, and does not interfere with other computers.
- The Daihinia's networks let's you scale without complications.
- If you install Super WiFi, it may be a good solution for yacht communities.
- The included routing algorithm has an overhead of less than 1.5%, meanwhile some other solutions can consume 10% or more resources.
- In contrast with the emerging 802.11s standard, it has the advantage of working on all adapters capable, not only on a small softmac subset.
This is an excellent tool to connect your home or small business computers into a professional and low cost network.
The network security capabilities offered in this network solution is at the corporate levels, and this is one of the most important topics when you're connecting computers using WiFi technologies.
The cost involved in network support is reduced to zero, and you don't have to be a technician to implement this solution.
In one work we recommend this product for users who need connect some computers with wire less connections and are looking for security, low cost of support and scalability.
- Very high network security level.
- Reduces the cost of technical support.
- Easy to implement.
New in this Version:
Include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.