It is a full feature ripping software to convert discs to popular video and audio files; it offers a wide range of supported formats, including both standard and high-definition; in addition, it comes with the option of export the target files to other multimedia applications, such as Windows Movie Maker, DVD maker, and more.
Note: If you're using Mac OS, please go to: iOrgSoft DVD Ripper for Mac
iOrgSoft DVD Ripper Key Functions:
- Convert DVDs to most of the formats, including standard (SD) and high-definition (HD).
- It can produce files, which can be imported on other applications.
- It offers extended support for most of the portable devices.
- It comes with an audio-extractor, which allows to select and capture tracks and convert them to popular audios.
iOrgSoft DVD Ripper Detailed Features:
It accepts both home-made and commercial discs (encrypted) and turn them into any of the most demanded formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MPEG-2/4, DV, FLV, 3GP/3G2, RM/RMVB, and many more.
It provides the ability of capture tracks from sources and saves them as popular audio formats, including AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A, MKA, MP3, MP2, RA, WMA, AIFF, FLAC.
Users can export easily their discs to other applications, such as Movie Makers, Editing Software.
Users will be able to play their discs on most common devices, including iPad, iPod, iPhone, iRiver, PSP, BlackBerry, Apple TV, and more.
Upload to Sharing Sites:
It can produce optimized files ready to share on popular web-sites, like YouTube, MySpace, Google, Yahoo!, Twitter, and more.
Users will be able to clip, crop, merge, apply effects (brightness, contrast, and saturation), adjust output parameters (resolution, frame rate, encoder and Bitrate).
New in this Version:
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.