Retail Price $79.95 Now $55.97
Coupon expiration 9/5/2015
File Size: 10,242 KB. Ver.: 5.6
5/5 - Rated by 2 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 14, 2015
Coupon Code: FREE-G840-DEPO
Wondershare Dr. Fone for iOS is a software program that is designed for Mac OS systems. It is capable of recover data directly from diverse iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPod. In addition, Dr. Fone can use iTunes backup when the data is not accessible (device lost or serious damage).
This application features two recovery alternatives; the first involves the recovery directly from the connected device, and the second restores the files from the latest iTunes backup.
The operation is quite easy, only it requires to connect the device in DFU mode (Device Firmware Update) to the computer via USB. The program will scan automatically the phone or tablet looking for deleted or corrupted files; once the scanning process is done, it will show the recoverable files, asking for an action. At this point, users can choose which files to recover, and then they will be restored on a previously selected local folder.
The user interface looks professional; it is a wizard-class program which enables users even without any technical skill to recover their files in a few mouse-clicks. In addition, Dr. Fone can be installed without worries or additional assistance; it packs the required drivers to run properly once the installation is done.
Note: If you're using Windows Operating System, please check: Windows Version
- Recover from iCloud backup and encrypted iTunes database.
- Support up to 18 file types, including photos, videos, contact's lists, SMS, notes, call-logs, calendars and reminders.
- Compatible with App's data, including iPhoto, iMovie, Flickr, Kindle and Instagram.
- Extended support for diverse devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPod (all models).
- It is effective in common disaster scenarios (file deletion, device damage or system crash).
- Scan and recover the iOS device data. It recognizes up-to 12 file types (camera photos and video, photo-stream, contacts, messages and attachments, call-history, calendar, notes, reminder, safari Bookmarks and voice-memos.
Device's iTunes Backup
- The direct mode, scans the device and recovers the data in one step.
- The iTune's mode, extract the files from recent iTune's backup.
- This mode applies to iDevices (iPhone, iPod and iPad), and restores the iTunes backup. It could be used to restore the information onto a new device, factory settings, iOS upgrade failed or jailbreak.
- It allows to preview the contact's records in detail (name, job title, address, phone and email), and save them as CSV or VCF formats.
- Users can preview or play the files before processing them.
New in this Version:
- Improved the messages and contacts retrieve functions.
- Added full support for iTune's backup.
- Enhanced the latest models detection of the iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Added support for Voicemail and WhatsApp chat history.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 30MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews